Pages

Bhagya Ka Rachnakar

Bhagya Ka Rachnakar

Mere vichar

Dharam ---> karm --> bhagya Dharam = my true nature. Examples: Dharam, or nature of sugar is sweet anywhere, everywhere. Dharam, or essential nature of fire is hot. Mere vichar mai kaun is par nirbhar hote hai.

What is my dharma?

I am atma.

I am soul. I am not the body. What is the Dharm of Atma?

What is my essential nature?

My Dharam --> Swaroop--> I am Stresht shant Anand Sukh Powerful soul Peaceful soul Pause for a minute every hour to remind yourself "I am atma". This is famously called as traffic control by brothers and sisters of Brahmakumari. Traffic control to remind dharm of atma by pausing all karma

Karm karte samay dharam yaad rahe

Beliefs --> Thoughts --> Attitude --> Actions --> Habit --> Personality Sawadhan - Attention on thoughts, because they determine actions. When actions bear fruits we call it as bhagya. DHAram k bbina jeevan K karm me samarth karma nahi hote. Jab mai sharir hun to karm honge swayam ko asamarth samjte huey. Aetarth gyan ho, mai shant atma, mai shudh atma, mai shaktishali atma tab jo karm hoge usmay lene ka bhav nahi. Prem chahiye, anand chahiye yeh karm k mul may nahi hote. Mai atma jan nay wale k vichar aur achar may prem aur anand zhalakta hai. Hum halke mehsus karte hai. Acknowledgement Based on talks by B.K. Shivani.
Connect with Dr. Ashok Koparday
Google plus + || Linkedin|| Facebook || Twitter || YouTube || || Ask Doctor ||
amrutvani

saints-words-of-indian-wisdom Subscribe in a reader

Bond with the best

No comments: