Pages

Law of Karma and God's role

amrutvani

This Karma Thing Doesn't Make Sense To Me

by Ashok Koparday Law of Karma and God's role
Asango ham Asango ham Punh punh:

QUESTION

This Karma Thing Doesn't Make Sense To Me
If I write all the 10 questions answers perfectly
after all the hard work and still don't get 100 marks..
I did my part right?
Why God didn't do justice to me?
Where as a person somehow managed 100 through cheating.
What about dis?
Does God notice it?
I didn't get 100 coz of my past karma?
Nd that person cheated nd got 100 coz of his good karma?
Is this the correct explanation? if so then
why God allowed that person to get 100?
Why not me?
I did everything right.
Nd why does a person who commits murder somehow gets away?
Why does God allow this?
He sees everything right?
Why?
Coz of his good past karma?
How can God show mercy on him?
How can he say.
That just because of his good past karma..
he can get away from this?
Why?
Why does a rapist get away..
Nd again rapes some innocent?
does God not notice this?
If he does then why does he allow this?
Just because the victim had some bad past
karma wherea s the rapist had good past karma?
Sir.. I'm so confused!!
I really want to understand this..
So many doubts! I read so many books..
But I still cannot find answers
This karma thing doesn't make any proper sense to me

REPLY

The confusion: Law of Karma and God's Role

_ _ _ I did my part right _ _
Why didn't God do justice to me?
_ _ _ cheated _ _
Why God allowed that person to get 100?
_ _ murder_ _
Why does God allow this?
__ rapist __ _
Does God not notice this?
This karma thing doesn't make any sense to me.

Law of Karma and God's role

God's role

Let us understand what's God's role?
God is pure love, bliss and peace.
God is unborn so doesn't disappear. God is present all times.

Karma: My quest

The soul (my SELF) has the same qualities as God.
Bliss, peace, and pure  love. These innate, original state is forgotten. Bliss being my core nature,
which is now not accessible, I thirst for love and happiness.
Example:
Body is made of water. If the water content decreases I thirst for water. I get water. After I drink water my body water level is at state of equilibrium. I am satiated.

God's role

Does God evaluate wrong and right? Does God dispense justice?
Isn't it said even a blade of grass does not move without God's will?

The answer is God doesn't judge you.
God doesn't punish you.
God is pure love.
Meaning God is 'love unconditional'.
Just as the sunlight illuminates with it's
light everything. Dirt, ditch, stream,
shower in bathroom
are seen because of light. Light neither
gets dirty when it falls on the ditch nor does
it becomes gold when it shines upon ornaments.
God is the pure being. God is the fulfilment of
my (soul's) quest for joy and love.
It is up to me where I search for happiness.
Until now I believe 'things' give happiness.
When I get the desired i phone I am happy.
Why do you and I strive for?
More marks?
More marks - - > Prestigious job -- - >
Get well paid - - >

I can get the villa I fancy, the phone
I love and hundreds of people working under me - - >

This will give me happiness.
Ultimately, everyone's pursuit can be traced to getting happiness.
Is their anybody who craves and works for being 'unhappy'?
Law of Karma and God's role As you sow so shall you reap by Ashok Koparday
As You Sow So Shall You Reap

Law of Karma and God's role

Karma

I think, speak and do things.
The rule here is, "As you sow so shall you reap".
Plant a mango sapling and you will get mangoes, never bitter gourd.
When you do 'good' things in return you get 'good experience'.
Should you do 'evil' you are rewarded by suffering.

Why karma appears confusing?

The returns of your good action or bad action
is not instantaneous. When you will reap the fruit
of action sown isn't under your control.
Karma Examples:So if a guy is speeding in BMW with his pet dog
the experience he gets is because of his past karma.
A boy is born in the home of a superstar.
He gets to sit on the lap of superstar.
He gets into acting with far greater ease. He deserves it.
In past his karma was such that he gets opportunity for being star himself.
A boy is born in a hut. Poverty and deprivation
is all that he gets. He deserves it because
his past karma were such that he couldn't get anything better.
At what time your karma fructifies, in which order you
get the fruits is not in my hands nor in God's hands.
The above point clears confusion.
The dictum is you get the fruits of your karma.
Even God cannot prevent or alter the result you get.
The result is inevitable whoever you be.
My tuning in to God principle empowers me to face
the consequences of my karma a little better.
Scene 1
When teacher beats you up badly it's hell.
Scene 2
If you know that your parents are highly placed and they will
soon arrive and take care of you, may be fly you to
another country the same beating is endured far easily.
This is the role of God.

Even God cannot prevent returns of your past action coming to you.
It's inexorable.
A saint who is aligned with God takes the beating ungrudgingly.
Out of compassion he may even pray that the one who
is beating him be spared from the consequences that are bound to fall on  him.
Christ despite crucification uttered,
"Oh! Lord. Pardon them for they know not what they are doing".
God did not prevent crucification of Christ,
burning of Kabir's hut or cancer of Ramkrishna paramahansa.

Conclusion: Law of Karma and God's role

Karma is inexorable law based on
"As you sow, so shall you reap".
The good and the bad you get NOW is returns of your own karma.
How can God give hell for someone?
One can give only what one has.
Coal gives charcoal.
Gold gives gold ornaments.

God doesn't dispense justice.
God is pure love and bliss.

Let us understand what's God's role?
God is pure love, bliss and peace.

Source Image attribution
www.bananas.org
www.glutathionepro.com
www.mango.org

Law of Karma and God's role

No comments: